Tucson in Darkness
" I don't have to mean, I just have to say; "Bless your heart."
- Nickname(s) or Alias: ( zee )
- Gender: Female
- Species: Human
- Age: 22
- Birthday: March 17, 1990
- Sexuality: Straight
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Agnostic
- City or town of birth: Born and raised in Tuscon Arizona
- Currently lives: Tuscon
- Languages spoken: n/a
- Native language: English
- Relationship Status: Single
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 134 pounds
- Figure/build: slightly curvy with lean muscle. Easy on the eyes.
- Hair color: Blonde
- Hairstyle: down or pony tail
- Eye color: Blue
- Skin color: White
- Tattoos: n/a
- Piercings: Ears
- Preferred style of clothing: Wranglers and Button ups, Tank tops and Boots and her Hat.
- Frequently worn jewellery: Rings and turquoise Jewelry.
- Smoker: Yes
- Drinker: Yes
- Addictions: Jack Daniels
- Allergies: n/a
- Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities: n/a
- Any medication regularly taken: Xanax
- Personality: Charming and living life, hard working. Spunky Personality.
- Likes: Anything to do western and Horses, Spaghetti westerns and her dog.
- Dislikes: Rap music, City folk, light beer.
- Favorite color: Red
- Hobbies: Riding horses, working at her job, playing with her dog, reading, shooting, bonfires, drinking.
- Taste in music: Country? Is there anything else worth listening to?
- Talents/skills: lot’s of skills.
- Ability to drive a car: Truck. love my truck.
- Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Nothing better then open flamed steak and potatoes.
- Favorite food(s): Chili and cornbread
- Favorite drink(s): Beer and Whiskey. Maybe some good sun tea.
- Disliked food: Carrots
- Disliked drinks: Soy milk
- HOUSE AND HOME: Lives with Uncle most of the time. Wherever my hat rests.
- Level of education: High School
- Current job title and description: Maverick – Bartender
- Parents names: Allison and Dennis Harrison
- Is the character still in contact with their parents? No
- Siblings? Only Child
- Other Important Relatives: Uncle Chad
- Pets: Bumper
Kenzie was born and raised in Tuscon, Arizona at St Mary’s Hospital. Where she lived with her Parents Andrada Ranch South East of Tuscon. She helped her dad and mom with the horses and live stock. She learned how to ride and shoot a gun by the age of 7, Old fashion like the generations before her.
When she was just started to go into High school her parents felt the pressure of the hard times. Decided to sell the ranch for to make the best and moved into a house closer into town. The Years past, shortly after high school, she was looking into National Guard. When she was off training one weekend a horrible attack took place on Tuscon with Mexican Cartell war Spilling over the Borders From what the News Reports said. When she heard the news and raced back. Where she found out that her parents were tragically taken in the misfire. From the police told her, but could never give her a reason of why her parents bodys were never found. Ending in a closed casket funeral.
Giving up her home that she lived in with her parents, for the memory’s to hard to handle and decided that her Uncle was the only other family she had left, He took her in and her dog. Kenzie decided to get a local job as a Bartender at the Maverick. Helping out her uncle with the bills to survive. She goes to the shooting range most weekends to get away from stress and to cope. She still smiles, but it isn’t as bright as it use to be, more like the sunsets that blanket the Mountains. The only Question that haunts her through the nights.
“Why attack good folk? and when i get my hands on them, It’s not gonna be a prerty sight.”
- Miranda Lambert Gunpowder & Lead
- Toby Keith – Beer For My Horses ft. Willie Nelson
- Jo Dee Messina – My give a damn’s busted
- The Band Perry – If I Die Young
- Carrie Underwood – Good Girl
- Gretchen Wilson – Redneck Woman
- Jessica Simpson – These Boots Are Made For Walkin’